Skip to main content

My Dream Profession

     Each and everyone of us have their own dreams. Ambitions that we want to fulfill. Goals we want to achieve. We might have different objectives we want to achieve or fulfill but majority of us wants to be rich and successful in order to help their parents someday. My dream profession is to become a licensed and successful engineer someday.
   
     At first, I only want to become an engineer because of my dad. But as I grew older, my perspectives changed. Being influenced by the people around me, I've decided to become an engineer because I want it and not just because of my dad. But first, I will study harder to prepare myself. After I graduate, I'll find a job and earn some money and travel around the world with loved ones, help my parents and my future family. I want to pay back their sacrifices just to support us in our everyday life.
   
     But right now, I am just a grade 10 student and is ready to enter another chapter of my life. I will continue and pursue my dreams and walk the path I've chosen with my loved ones to support and give me strength. I will exert more effort and study harder to achieve my desires and goals in life to help my beloved parents as soon as possible. I will do my very best to become a man I've always dreamed of.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The Most Awaited Month of the School Year

The month of July, this is my most awaited month of the school year. During this month is the Nutrition Month. This is where various contests and activities were conducted. Also this month, they encourage the students to eat healthy foods and live a healthy life. For this year’s theme, “Ugaliing Magtanim, Sapat na Nutrisyon Aanihin” which is to encourage every family to plant fruits and vegetables in their house especially their backyard.  We recently celebrated our nutrition month in Ilocos Sur National High School through the help of the TLE Club, STEP Club and also the TLE Department. I’ve enjoyed every contests and activities like the Food Festival, Mural Painting, Poster Making, the Nutri-Jingle and many more. The Food Festival aims to sell nutritious food from every sections of grade 7 to 10. Me and my classmates participated in the said activity. We sell miki, ginittaan, sopas, turon, shanghai, juice and many more. But the highlight of this nutrition month celebration

Philippine Independence : Heroes of the Past

June 12, 1898. After how many years of pain and suffering, Philippines first claimed freedom from the invaders of our country. This day also, Emilio Aguinaldo declared the Philippine independence in Kawit, Cavite and wave the symbol of our independence which is our Philippine Flag. The Spaniards were the first to colonize our country. We suffered for over 300 years of pain in the hands of these Spaniards. After the Spaniards were defeated by our fellow brave Filipinos, the Japanese soldiers launch an attack to make the Philippines their base for the World War 2. The American soldiers helped us to defeat the Japanese soldiers and in return they built the "Base Militar" for them to stay. And that was the time when we became an independent country.  We celebrate independence day to honor our heroes that fought for our freedom. they risk their lives for the sake of the future generations. our independence day is very important because without the heroes that risk their

Wikang Filipino : Mahalin Ang Sariling Atin

     "Wikang Filipino, Wika ng Saliksik". Ito ang tema para sa taunang pagdiriwang ng buwan ng wika. Ito ang panahon na kung saan ipinagdiriwang natin ang simbolo ating pagkapilipino, ang wikang Filipino.      Ano ang ginagamit mo pag nag-sasaliksik ka ng iyong mga takdang-aralin, proyekto at iba pang mga kailangan sa paaralan o di kaya'y sa trabaho? Marami nang mga kabataan ang nahuhumaling sa paggamit ng mga "gadget" gaya ng cellphone, laptop, computer at iba pa. Dahil dito marami na ang dumidepende sa mga ito at nakakalimutan na ang gumamit ng mga libro sa mga pananaliksik. Dahil din dito nakakalimutan na natin ang paggamit ng wikang Filipino dahil wikang ingles ang ginagamit na wika ng mga gadgets.      Kasalukuyang ipinagdiriwang ngayon sa aming paaralan, ang Ilocos Sur National High School, ang Buwan ng Wika 2018. Marami silang mga inihandang patimpalak at mga aktibidades. Ito ay ang paggawa ng poster, pagsusulat ng sanaysay, OPM singing contest, spoke