Skip to main content

The Key to a Brighter Future


  Related image   
    The adults and the youths believe that "Education is the key to success". Because in school, we learn how to read, write, count, etc. It all starts in reading because through reading, we gain new knowledge and lessons. Reading is also very enjoyable and interesting to do because of the entertainment and joy it gives us in every book or article we read.

     We must also consider reading as a hobby because it can nourish our current knowledge and grow. We can read books in our free time. Me as a student, reading books is really convenient and useful. When I can't understand a lesson, I read books or articles containing those lessons I can't understand later on, little by little, I can already understand the lesson. I, myself as a boy admit that I am reading novels and stories on the application Wattpad and also books at home. I gained some valuable lessons on those and eventually applied in real life. But there are some questions that I am asking myself. How about those people who doesn't know how to read and write? So as I've observed, I've come up with a conclusion. That their lives were so hard. They can never achieve their goals in life. So I've said to myself that reading is very important to us because it is the key to a bright and successful future. Because if you know how to read and strive harder in life, you can be a man who can suffice all his needs, you can become a successful man someday.

References : https://goo.gl/images/GuPuMY

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Season of Love

     Christmas.....the season of hope, peace, unity, joy, and love to all. The birth of our savior Jesus Christ who sacrifice his life to save all mankind. Indeed, it is the day of forgiving and forgetting bitterness of life instead let us spread love and positivity to all. It is the season to be reunited.      Every 25th of December, everyone is filled with joy and smiles. Families and friends showing their love to each other through gift giving and other ways. Streets and houses are decorated with so many sparkling lights, children caroling and Christmas trees are glowing. But somehow, I believe the true meaning or essence of Christmas is not the glowing lights nor the gifts we receive but the true love we share to everyone not only to our loved ones but to every people in the world.      Let us celebrate Christmas every single day of our lives. Spreading love to all mankind, sharing our blessings to everyone, and be reunited with...

Philippine Independence : Heroes of the Past

June 12, 1898. After how many years of pain and suffering, Philippines first claimed freedom from the invaders of our country. This day also, Emilio Aguinaldo declared the Philippine independence in Kawit, Cavite and wave the symbol of our independence which is our Philippine Flag. The Spaniards were the first to colonize our country. We suffered for over 300 years of pain in the hands of these Spaniards. After the Spaniards were defeated by our fellow brave Filipinos, the Japanese soldiers launch an attack to make the Philippines their base for the World War 2. The American soldiers helped us to defeat the Japanese soldiers and in return they built the "Base Militar" for them to stay. And that was the time when we became an independent country.  We celebrate independence day to honor our heroes that fought for our freedom. they risk their lives for the sake of the future generations. our independence day is very important because without the heroes that risk their ...

The Most Awaited Month of the School Year

The month of July, this is my most awaited month of the school year. During this month is the Nutrition Month. This is where various contests and activities were conducted. Also this month, they encourage the students to eat healthy foods and live a healthy life. For this year’s theme, “Ugaliing Magtanim, Sapat na Nutrisyon Aanihin” which is to encourage every family to plant fruits and vegetables in their house especially their backyard.  We recently celebrated our nutrition month in Ilocos Sur National High School through the help of the TLE Club, STEP Club and also the TLE Department. I’ve enjoyed every contests and activities like the Food Festival, Mural Painting, Poster Making, the Nutri-Jingle and many more. The Food Festival aims to sell nutritious food from every sections of grade 7 to 10. Me and my classmates participated in the said activity. We sell miki, ginittaan, sopas, turon, shanghai, juice and many more. But the highlight of this nutrition month celebra...